The new year is almost 1/24th over. It feels like just yesterday I was at a New Year’s Eve party, but it’s very nearly January 12th. This is a short post, but I wanted to take a few moments to share what I plan to write about over the next few months.
- I will continue contributing to Sharp Heels and Lifehack.org.
- I will start writing flight travel reviews (Yes, I’ve been influenced by my friend 1KPK). I don’t know if I’ll post them here. I’ll probably try to get a contributing writer position to The Points Guy or One Mile At A Time where the readership would be more curious.
- I’m planning a crazy vacation – to New Zealand for two weeks WITH KIDS! I’ll document all the details.
- I’ll write more and share more about the places I visit for work.
- I’ll keep writing on the topic that you all care about the most: working while having and raising kids.
- I will work on my book(s).
Happy new year and I look forward to all the time we’ll spend together!
Have Kids, Will Work